These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- 257 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,216 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 1998 for $102,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 1507165
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ Mixed, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Vinyl Siding, Features \ City, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Partial, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Gas, Features \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Cable, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,149 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3001-00-063-007-0-000-00
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 84256440
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $119-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 78.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|509 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$132K||4||2||1,974|
|502 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$126K||3||1.75||1,732|
|515 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$146K||4||3||2,124|
|523 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$85K||3||2||1,322|
|526 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$146K||3||2||1,756|
|203 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$123K||3||2||1,764|
|528 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$153K||4||2.5||2,660|
|227 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$138K||4||2||2,301|
|217 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$116K||3||2||1,588|
|218 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$144K||4||2||2,116|
|227 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$113K||4||2||1,404|
|226 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$143K||4||2.5||2,066|
|101 N Mission Ave Tahlequah, OK||$120K||3||2||1,572|
|603 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$139K||5||4||2,299|
|605 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$148K||3||2||1,986|
|510 W Delaware St Tahlequah, OK||$146K||4||4||1,264|
|514 W Delaware St Tahlequah, OK||--||3||1||1,516|
|424 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$133K||3||1.75||1,980|
|525 W Downing St Tahlequah, OK||$143K||4||3.5||2,443|
|616 W Shawnee St Tahlequah, OK||$133K||3||2||2,004|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!