- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
503 Williams Ave, Magnolia, NJ 080494 beds, 2 baths, 1,279 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $128,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,279 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2300006 0500008
- Zillow Home ID: 38284233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 503 Williams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08049 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% lower than in Magnolia, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 08049 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Magnolia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08049 home values.
- 505 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$114K----1,279
- 501 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$129K421,279
- 213 Rose Pl Magnolia, NJ$171K----2,479
- 507 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$122K----1,248
- 217 Brooke Ave Magnolia, NJ$130K421,279
- 215 Brooke Ave Magnolia, NJ$127K----1,248
- 506 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$130K411,279
- 509 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$122K----1,132
- 504 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$145K411,428
- 508 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$128K321,279
- 502 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$135K----1,279
- 502 Johnson Pl Magnolia, NJ$144K----1,052
- 510 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$122K----1,231
- 211 Rose Pl Magnolia, NJ$129K----1,279
- 511 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$124K211,104
- 512 Williams Ave Magnolia, NJ$133K----912
- 226 Brooke Ave Magnolia, NJ$106K----1,279
- 228 Brooke Ave Magnolia, NJ$130K----1,279
- 501 Johnson Pl Magnolia, NJ$104K----1,167
- 220 Brooke Ave Magnolia, NJ$129K----1,279
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.