- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5030 Lathrop St, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 2 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,471 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $425,000
- Price/sqft: $357
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5307005008
- Zillow Home ID: 20690295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5030 Lathrop Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In El Sereno, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.8% less than in Los Angeles, and 29.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help El Sereno home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 5032 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$392K321,334
- 5024 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$333K21768
- 5036 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$368K21--
- 5036 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$314K21590
- 5020 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$382K211,040
- 4324 Corona Dr Los Angeles, CA$471K311,133
- 5008 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$431K321,536
- 4337 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$426K321,544
- 4343 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$358K211,125
- 5033 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$367K21830
- 5017 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$418K321,470
- 5019 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$423K321,470
- 5013 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$444K431,850
- 5035 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$306K11409
- 5000 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$427K321,536
- 4401 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$353K21622
- 4331 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$550K322,112
- 5009 Lathrop St Los Angeles, CA$460K321,828
- 0 Lathrop St Los Angeles (city), CA--Studio----
- 4331 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$753K332,448
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.