- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 38 days on Zillow
- Views: 460 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $136,000
- Price/sqft: $105
- MLS #: 21347881
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Slab, Exterior \ Brick, Lot Information \ Cul-De-Sac, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Appliances \ MicroHood, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Utility Options \ Cable Connected, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Built In Book Shelves, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Interior \ Ceiling Vaulted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Master Bedroom Description \ Split Bed Room, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Insurance Common Area, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Fireplace Description \ Gas Log Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Great Room Fireplace, Eating Area \ Center Island, Eating Area \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Parking Other \ Finished Garage, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo\Great Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Starter Fireplace, Porch \ Screened in Porch, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Street Lights, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,520 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: 490511121031000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1211094
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46254 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% increase for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46254 homes, this home is 55.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46254, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.3% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!