5030 Oleatha Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631394 beds, 2 baths, 2,502 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $117,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Basement, Fencing, Patio
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,502 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 60790001100
- Zillow Home ID: 3022166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5030 Oleatha Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Hampton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.7% less than in Saint Louis, and 2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5032 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$141KStudio--2,502
- 5024 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$189K--43,362
- 5036 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--22,502
- 5020 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$192K--43,362
- 5040 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K422,502
- 5029 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$166K--1.51,526
- 5027 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,025
- 5033 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$143K321,138
- 5016 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--43,428
- 5019 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$186K421,266
- 5037 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$162K--21,604
- 5044 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$99K11817
- 5014 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$149K--22,250
- 5041 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$109K--21,501
- 5055 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K11900
- 5015 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$139K--11,236
- 5031 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$182K--43,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!