5031 E 111th Ave, Tampa, FL 336173 beds, 2 baths, 1,203 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $122,900
- Price/sqft: $102
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1396330000
- Zillow Home ID: 45072951
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5031 E 111th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terrace Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Tampa, and 230.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Terrace Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Terrace Park home values.
- 5025 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$140K321,741
- 11004 N 51st St Tampa, FL$93K321,196
- 11002 N 51st St Tampa, FL$97K321,299
- 5021 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$127K321,586
- 5026 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$126K32.52,061
- 5016 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$103K321,449
- 5024 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$163K321,578
- 5022 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$98K321,581
- 5019 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$105K321,569
- 11106 N 51st St Tampa, FL$104K221,554
- 5014 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$124K321,365
- 5023 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$96K211,162
- 5020 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$97K321,293
- 5021 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$99K321,352
- 5017 E 111th Ave Tampa, FL$102K321,548
- 11108 N 51st St Tampa, FL$101K32.51,502
- 5015 E 112th Ave Tampa, FL$93K321,380
- 5015 E 110th Ave Tampa, FL$94K321,216
- 11003 N 51st St Tampa, FL$137K321,334
- 11003 N 51st St Tampa, FL$137K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.