- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5033 Dupont Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 554193 beds, 2 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Situated between Minnehaha Creek, Tangletown, and Lake Harriet this is an upper middle class neighborhood with large, beautiful homes. It is equally close to the heart of Edina, several major freeways, the Mall of America, downtown Minneapolis, and Uptown. The house is approximately 1.5 blocks from the creek, 8 blocks from Lake Harriet, 2 miles from Lake Calhoun, and 3 miles from Lake of the Isles.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $566,000
- Price/sqft: $241
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Central Air (rare for the neighborhood), 2 sunrooms and a conservatory, prof. landscaped backyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1602824410023
- Zillow Home ID: 1837980
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5033 Dupont Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lynnhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% less than in Minneapolis, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Lynnhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lynnhurst home values.
- 5037 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$514K422,232
- 5025 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$724K52.53,336
- 5043 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$511K31.751,872
- 5021 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$698K632,754
- 5049 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$408K311,486
- 5015 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$682K432,292
- 5030 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$519K41.52,388
- 5038 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$464K41.51,867
- 5024 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$533K422,276
- 5042 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$912K644,001
- 5055 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$514K322,578
- 5018 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$904K42.253,193
- 5007 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$689K51.52,448
- 5050 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$737K42.53,021
- 5030 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$739K633,360
- 5038 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$604K32.252,660
- 5024 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$624K52.52,563
- 5012 Colfax Ave S Minneapolis, MN$548K52.252,272
- 5044 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$576K31.52,274
- 5018 Dupont Ave S Minneapolis, MN$639K432,739
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!