- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5035 W North Ave, Milwaukee, WI 532082 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Washington Heights is a neighborhood characterized by its 1920s Arts and Crafts housing stock. The boundaries of Washington Heights are 60th St. on the west, North Ave. on the north, 47th St. and Washington Park on the east, and Vliet St. on the south. I
Washington Heights, a neighborhood that advertises itself as, "In the City ? Out of the Ordinary!" lies along Milwaukee's western border. While the neighborhood is now only minutes from downtown and close urban amenities, this area was once considered remote.
Development of the area began in 1838 when the federal government gave a parcel of land to the Wisconsin Territory. The land was intended for a canal that would connect the Rock River to Lake Michigan, but the venture quickly failed. The land was sold to private investors.
The area has a notably-strong neighborhood organization, the Washington Heights Neighborhood Association.
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: None
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110923452
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5035 W North Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.8% lower than in Milwaukee, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Washington Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Heights home values.
- 5033 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$73K211,500
- 5027 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$144K323,380
- 2236 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$103K321,456
- 2236 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$113K31.51,456
- 2232 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$59K31.51,330
- 5019 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$146K----4,487
- 2226 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$59K311,186
- 5038 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$104K------
- 2239 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$97K311,285
- 2239 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$120K------
- 2222 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$57K411,380
- 2235 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$157K421,837
- 5115-5117 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$130K522,312
- 2216 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$107K511,701
- 2243 N Hi Mount Blvd Milwaukee, WI$140K31.51,668
- 5115 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$116K------
- 2229 N 51st St Milwaukee, WI$106K311,323
- 2245-2247 N Hi Mount Blvd Milwaukee, WI$115K622,828
- 5009 W North Ave Milwaukee, WI$129K813,620
- 2237 N Hi Mount Blvd Milwaukee, WI$144K421,798
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.