5036 E 76th Street Ct, Indianapolis, IN 462503 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2010
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 462 sqft
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,688 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 166
- Lot width: 136
- Parcel #: 490228132014000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1270435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5036 E 76th Street Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46250 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Indianapolis Metro, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46250 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46250 home values.
- 5152 76th Ct Indianapolis, IN$271K433,011
- 5036 E 76th St Indianapolis, IN$233K422,144
- 7605 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, IN$297K423,632
- 5110 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$255K432,276
- 5035 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$1.08M567,563
- 7607 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, IN$290K323,582
- 5126 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$240K532,734
- 7608 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, IN$189K2--1,229
- 5134 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$215K422,068
- 5126 E 76th St Indianapolis, IN$247K52.5--
- 5105 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$406K41.53,609
- 5049 E 77th St Indianapolis, IN$150K3--1,323
- 7667 Allisonville Rd Indianapolis, IN$346K31.52,639
- 5140 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$224K31.52,322
- 7645 Sentinel Trl Indianapolis, IN$214K41.52,304
- 5122 E 75th St Indianapolis, IN$358K53.53,843
- 7655 Sentinel Trl Indianapolis, IN$184K311,893
- 5146 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$207K42.52,242
- 7635 Sentinel Trl Indianapolis, IN$295K312,140
- 5141 E 76th Street Ct Indianapolis, IN$306K32.54,898
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.