- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5039 Ackley Ter, Port Charlotte, FL 339812 beds, 2 baths, 1,893 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $399,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,893 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402132206002
- Zillow Home ID: 43555739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5039 Ackley Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% less than in Port Charlotte, and 127.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
- 5039 Ackley Ter Pt Charlotte, FL$241K32--
- 5049 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$410K322,645
- 5049 Ackley Ter Pt Charlotte, FL$242K32--
- 5057 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$340K321,986
- 5040 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$264K--21,655
- 5010 Duprell Ter Port Charlotte, FL$309K231,715
- 5058 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$262K321,639
- 5065 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$265K221,695
- 5028 Duprell Ter Port Charlotte, FL$221K321,333
- 5073 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$279K321,902
- 5074 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL--Studio----
- 5021 Duprell Ter Port Charlotte, FL$203K331,900
- 5044 Duprell Ter Port Charlotte, FL$201K221,352
- 5069 Condado Ter Port Charlotte, FL--Studio--2,169
- 5087 Condado Ter Port Charlotte, FL$278K--21,933
- 5082 Ackley Ter Port Charlotte, FL$392K32.52,277
- 5029 Duprell Ter Port Charlotte, FL$138K321,414
- 5095 Condado Ter Port Charlotte, FL$255K221,551
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.