504 23rd Ave E, Seattle, WA 981124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,092 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $635,000
- Price/sqft: $291
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 1 space
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1344300370
- Zillow Home ID: 48725875
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 23rd Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Madison Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17% lower than in Seattle, and 33.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Madison Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Madison Valley home values.
- 418 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$647K522,390
- 508 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$687K312,040
- 414 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$719K432,020
- 512 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$480K211,140
- 423 1/2 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$464K11930
- 410 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$635K211,750
- 516 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$571K221,570
- 406 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$528K421,430
- 520 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$637K321,790
- 429 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$630K41.51,560
- 524 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$691K31.751,760
- 439 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$467K311,340
- 2300 E Harrison St Seattle, WA$661K42.52,030
- 423 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$796K412,090
- 435 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$679K32.751,840
- 425 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$652K51.751,780
- 421 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$707K421,850
- 528 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$600K311,770
- 415 24th Ave E Seattle, WA$793K31.751,990
- 503 23rd Ave E Seattle, WA$589K221,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!