504 3rd St W, Polson, MT 598602 beds, 2 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Adjacent Owners \ Private, Age Range \ Over 50 Years, App./Equip. Included \ Dishwasher, App./Equip. Included \ Range, Basement \ Partial, Basement \ Unfinished, Construction \ Site Built, Construction \ Wood/Frame, Contingent \ Yes, Covenant \ No, Fencing \ Partial, Fin. Sq. Ft. Est. \ 1750 - 2000, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Fractional? \ NO, Garage \ None, Garage Type \ None, HOA \ None, HVAC \ Oil, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Lot Size Estimate \ Lot to .50, Major Area \ 81x - Greater Polson, Outbuildings \ Storage Shed(s), Possession \ Closing, Property Sub-Type \ Residential, Road Frontage \ City Street, Road Surface \ Blacktop/Asphalt, Style \ 1.5-2 Stories, Terms Of Sale \ Cash, To Be Completed By \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Cable TV Available, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ High Speed Internet, Utilities \ Telephone, Waterfront \ None
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Piers
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Parcel #: 15-3467-33-4-06-02-8002
- Zillow Home ID: 78158549
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 3rd St W
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 303 5th Ave W Polson, MT$136K321,174
- 506 3rd St W Polson, MT$125K1--1,332
- 508 3rd St W Polson, MT$134K31.51,198
- 510 3rd St W Polson, MT$140K41820
- 410 5th Ave W Polson, MT$190K211,032
- 507 4th St W # 2 Polson, MT$126K21560
- 302 6th Ave W Polson, MT$200K421,360
- 308 5th Ave W Polson, MT$1.37M421,786
- 505 4th St W Polson, MT$107K21805
- 207 5th Ave Pablo, MT$117K21728
- 207 5th Ave W Polson, MT$173K221,749
- 509 4th St W Polson, MT$113K11640
- 501 W 3rd St Plains, MT$166K21672
- 507 4th St W Polson, MT$119K21560
- 505 3rd St W Polson, MT$139K311,777
- 310 4th St W Polson, MT$119K111,069
- 507 3rd St W Polson, MT$131K311,547
- 509 3rd St W Polson, MT$129K321,358
- 301 6th Ave W Polson, MT$130K31.51,488
- 511 3rd St W Polson, MT$122K21950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.