504 E 21st St, Cheyenne, WY 820014 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Center of town, Historic homes, 3 block from downtown, 5 blocks from Holiday Park. Mature trees and well protected from the wind
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 450 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Listed on Historic Register;/District, Original craftsman woodwork,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 11001023700060
- Zillow Home ID: 15015672
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 E 21st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 82001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.7% greater than in Cheyenne, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 82001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheyenne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 82001 home values.
- 502 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY------1,331
- 512 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY------4,611
- 2113 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY------2,168
- 520 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY------1,362
- 2019 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY------884
- 507 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY--2--1,768
- 2119 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY--31.51,897
- 522 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY------2,083
- 2017 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY------926
- 515 E 22nd St Cheyenne, WY------2,115
- 2112 Maxwell Ave Cheyenne, WY------1,917
- 2015 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY--111,340
- 515 E 21st St Cheyenne, WY------1,068
- 2121 Van Lennen Ave Cheyenne, WY------2,327
- 2122 Maxwell Ave Cheyenne, WY------1,378
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292