504 E Stewart St, Lexington, OK 730514 beds, 2 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 326 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0003779
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 21710327
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 E Stewart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Lexington, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73051 home values.
- 506 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$184K321,772
- 502 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$80K321,080
- 503 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$91K31.51,050
- 505 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$116K321,776
- 501 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$105K321,500
- 204 SE 7th St Lexington, OK$174K321,657
- 202 SE 7th St Lexington, OK$115K321,428
- 200 SE 7th St Lexington, OK$102K421,682
- 508 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$149K321,467
- 503 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$85K221,225
- SE 3rd St Lexington, OK$121K321,936
- 507 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$166K321,871
- 505 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$79K321,081
- 501 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$79K321,165
- 507 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$157K321,601
- 504 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$88K321,221
- 510 E Stewart St Lexington, OK$224K322,377
- 500 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$105K321,609
- 533 SE 4th St Lexington, OK$83K321,560
- 511 E Hudson St Lexington, OK$185K321,951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.