504 Hillside Ct, Brandon, FL 335103 beds, 2 baths, 1,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $168,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: None, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,475 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 79
- Parcel #: 0692433132
- Zillow Home ID: 44978729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 Hillside Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.1% less than in Brandon, and 197.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
- 506 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$147K421,764
- 617 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$148K421,764
- 502 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$134K321,528
- 508 Kingsway Rd Brandon, FL$129K321,320
- 615 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$137K321,528
- 501 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$199K522,800
- 504 Kingsway Rd Brandon, FL$148K421,936
- 510 Kingsway Rd Brandon, FL$120K321,488
- 505 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$148K321,527
- 506 Kingsway Rd Brandon, FL$190K442,286
- 503 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$164K321,730
- 618 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$137K321,730
- 503 Hillside Ct Brandon, FL$143K321,730
- 620 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$142K321,826
- 512 Kingsway Rd Brandon, FL$130K321,672
- 613 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$146K332,299
- 616 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$139K321,527
- 509 E Hilda Dr Brandon, FL$177K52.52,306
- 622 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$134K321,480
- 623 Forest Hills Dr Brandon, FL$132K321,475
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.