504 N Hoosac Rd, Williamstown, MA 012673 beds, 1 bath, 1,348 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1916
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $197,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Water
- Just Right Price!! Berkshires Cozy Home located in Williamstown MA
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,348 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:109.0 B:0015
- Zillow Home ID: 56818589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 N Hoosac Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01267 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.7% lower than in Town of Williamstown, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01267 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Williamstown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01267 home values.
- 492 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$129K21720
- 516 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$200K311,352
- 526 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$150K211,344
- 482 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$147K31978
- 536 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$129K211,652
- 470 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$123K411,606
- 586 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$187K311,636
- 560 N Hoosac Rd Williamstown, MA$499K42.53,158
- 66 Mill St Williamstown, MA$97K11624
- 72-76 Arnold St Williamstown, MA$150K632,400
- 16-18 Elm St Williamstown, MA$129K622,380
- 52-54 Mill St Williamstown, MA$122K622,400
- 60-62 Arnold St Williamstown, MA$149K62.52,400
- 46-48 Mill St Williamstown, MA$137K532,400
- 73 Arnold St Williamstown, MA$145K311,440
- 28-30 Elm St Williamstown, MA$121K622,380
- 54-56 Arnold St Williamstown, MA$159K522,400
- 22-24 Elm St Williamstown, MA$125K622,380
- 40-44 Mill St Williamstown, MA$170K63.52,400
- 17 Elm St Williamstown, MA$108K21980
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.