- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
504 San Antonio Ave, San Bruno, CA 940662 beds, 1 bath, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Cable-ready, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2114654493
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 504 San Antonio Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% lower than in San Bruno, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
- 500 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$1.55M534,836
- 510 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$1.11M543,600
- 520 San Antonio Ave # 3 San Bruno, CA$1.88M875,860
- 240 Santa Lucia Ave APT 3 San Bruno, CA$1.71M664,991
- 249 Santa Lucia Ave San Bruno, CA$1.21M----4,010
- 249 Santa Lucia Ave San Bruno, CA$1.23M664,010
- 530 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$1.16M733,680
- 232 Santa Lucia Ave APT 3 San Bruno, CA$1.14M743,455
- 430 San Antonio Ave APT 1 San Bruno, CA$1.88M955,280
- 237 Santa Lucia Ave APT 1 San Bruno, CA$2.08M1055,531
- 540 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$654K32.51,510
- 233 San Benito Ave # 3 San Bruno, CA$3.08M1066,787
- 420 San Antonio Ave APT 4 San Bruno, CA$1.68M955,450
- 224-226 Santa Lucia Ave San Bruno, CA$947K213,065
- 233 Santa Lucia Ave APT 1 San Bruno, CA$1.73M1054,520
- 225 San Benito Ave # 3 San Bruno, CA$1.86M1066,787
- 410 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$520K21770
- 216 Santa Lucia Ave # 3 San Bruno, CA$2.99M1688,380
- 400 San Antonio Ave San Bruno, CA$518K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!