504 W 111th StAPT 45, New York, NY 10025
For Sale: $789,000
- Days on Zillow69
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesCoop Maintenance \ 1281,Financing Allowed \ 75,Tax Deduction \ 45,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 6,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1882,Lot Number \ 38,Buyfolio Building ID \ 65001
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- MLS #0136664
- Parcel #18820038005040000000045
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count42
- Zillow Home ID72534732
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$804,318||$700K – $885K||-$13,579||$893||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,913/mo||$2.5K – $4K/mo||-$14||$3.24||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% fall for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 68.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 198% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 504 W 111th Street APT 45
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Edward A Reynolds West Side High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- A Philip Randolph Campus High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.3 mi
- The Heritage School (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Mott Hall High (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- Harlem Renaissence High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- Choir Academy of Harlem (assigned) 6-12 1.6 mi