5040-5042 35th St, San Diego, CA 921163 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great walking neighborhood- plenty of great places to eat, drink , and shop!
- Lot: 6,250 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $576,000
- Price/sqft: $527
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Landscaping is included.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4401011300
- Zillow Home ID: 16947990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5040-5042 35th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams North market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% less than in San Diego, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams North home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams North home values.
- 5046 35th St San Diego, CA$693K311,382
- 5034 35th St San Diego, CA$614K321,122
- 5052 35th St San Diego, CA$598K421,224
- 5028 35th St San Diego, CA$690K311,191
- 5058 35th St San Diego, CA$616K211,076
- 5022 35th St San Diego, CA$664K311,206
- 5039 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$703K311,399
- 5033-5035 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$847K441,809
- 5045 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$637K311,191
- 5027 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$683K211,300
- 5053 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$562K21884
- 5016 35th St San Diego, CA$593K32956
- 5064-5066 35th St San Diego, CA$759K321,657
- 5014 E Mountain View Dr San Diego, CA$618K311,042
- 5021-5023 35th St San Diego, CA$908K53.51,990
- 5029-5031 35th St San Diego, CA$838K531,757
- 5017 35th St San Diego, CA$692K321,222
- 5021 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$968K552,400
- 5057 Mansfield St San Diego, CA$691K321,252
- 5035-5039 35th St San Diego, CA$766K431,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.