5041 23rd Ave, Kenosha, WI 531402 beds, 1 bath, 1,036 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Tenant to provide: Credit Report at time of application. Call for application to be faxed or e-mailed.
Rent Includes: Gas Stove, Refrigerator, Hook-up for washer and dryer (not included), basement storage area. Off Street Parking.
Tenant Responsible for: Shared Snow Removal, all gas and electric utilities (water included in rent).
School: Bradford / Washington / Bain
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1997 for $74,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,036 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0922236176011
- Zillow Home ID: 40323421
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5041 23rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53140, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% greater than in Kenosha, and 125.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53140 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kenosha.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53140 home values.
- 5035 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$149K----2,500
- 5031 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$93K311,112
- 5027 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$88K41.51,674
- 5023 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$66K221,368
- 5036 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI$69K311,298
- 5030 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI$144K422,303
- 5019 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$90K311,332
- 5026 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI$70K321,368
- 5040 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$67K311,146
- 5034 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$102K421,682
- 5015 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$95K311,134
- 5030 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$95K211,142
- 5102 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$90K521,570
- 5020 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI$105K311,389
- 5024 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$98K311,336
- 5104 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$125K422,112
- 5011 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$107K421,632
- 5016 22nd Ave Kenosha, WI$142K422,148
- 5018 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$100K311,401
- 5110 23rd Ave Kenosha, WI$145K622,548
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.