5041 Nola Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 2 baths, 2,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 417 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $38,000
- Price/sqft: $18
- MLS #: 681630
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 264 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,103 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 0959890000
- Zillow Home ID: 44493016
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5041 Nola Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cedar Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.8% higher than in Jacksonville, and 306.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cedar Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cedar Hills home values.
- 5035 Nola Ct Jacksonville, FL$76K321,527
- 5036 Nola Ct Jacksonville, FL$91K321,524
- 5027 Nola Ct Jacksonville, FL$72K321,561
- 5124 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$147K522,080
- 5042 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$102K32.51,974
- 6432 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$69K321,440
- 5036 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$70K321,465
- 5035 Lida Ct Jacksonville, FL$82K321,496
- 6404 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$73K321,420
- 6442 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$111K432,112
- 5041 Lida Ct Jacksonville, FL$74K321,524
- 5208 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$209K322,432
- 5115 Jammes Rd # 0 Jacksonville, FL$76K------
- 6421 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$71K321,524
- 6429 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$94K321,704
- 6413 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$88K321,734
- 6435 Romilly Dr Jacksonville, FL$66K321,338
- 5103 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$45K311,026
- 5035 Jammes Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K421,588
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.