5043 Timber Climb, San Antonio, TX 782503 beds, 2 baths, 1,492 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- HOA Fee: $19
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 494 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,492 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 187010010740
- Zillow Home ID: 26452196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5043 Timber Climb
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Great Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% lower than in San Antonio Metro, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Great Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5047 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$135K421,806
- 5039 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$120K421,379
- 5035 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$115K321,340
- 5051 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$122K321,466
- 8750 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$124K321,419
- 5031 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$120K321,461
- 8746 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$121K321,443
- 8759 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$132K321,776
- 5026 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$129K321,485
- 8755 Timber Range San Antonio, TX--321,542
- 8763 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$145K321,569
- 5027 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$135K421,769
- 5055 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX--332,618
- 8751 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$144K32.51,627
- 8747 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$120K321,878
- 8742 Timber Range San Antonio, TX$127K321,548
- 5023 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$130K321,660
- 5022 Timber Climb San Antonio, TX$146K321,465
- 8734 Timberbriar St San Antonio, TX$126K32.51,584
- 8730 Timberbriar St San Antonio, TX$116K321,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.