5045 Van Ness St NW, Washington, DC 200166 beds, 5 baths, 3,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,830,000
- Price/sqft: $518
- Finished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,530 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1467 0814
- Zillow Home ID: 437316
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5045 Van Ness St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Spring Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.1% lower than in Washington, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 5020 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.73M55.54,270
- 5018 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.77M45.54,307
- 5035 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.72M653,916
- 5101 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.77M54.54,229
- 5044 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.68M44.53,360
- 5022 Warren St NW Washington, DC$3.1M66.58,293
- 5050 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.25M431,980
- 5016 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.73M45.54,034
- 5100 Warren Pl NW Washington, DC$1.75M55.54,327
- 5038 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.7M653,688
- 5027 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.35M43.52,515
- 5019 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.72M44.53,530
- 5100 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$2.84M66.53,827
- 5015 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.77M56.54,422
- 5115 Van Ness St NW Washington, DC$1.83M565,206
- 5014 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.87M45.54,324
- 5101 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.31M332,160
- 5041 Upton St NW Washington, DC$1.64M433,529
- 5111 52nd Ct NW Washington, DC$1.71M44.54,060
- 5026 Warren St NW Washington, DC$1.84M43.53,312
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292