- Lot: 6,982 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,655 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $531,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $256
- MLS #: 13721625
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Listing Status \ Active, CARETS Listing Status \ Active, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, System Locale \ CARETS, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Listing Terms \ Cash, Building Structure Style \ Traditional, Rooms \ Loft, View \ Canyon View, View \ Panoramic View, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Parking Type \ Garage, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Floor Material \ Mixed (N), Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, View \ Tree Top View, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Rooms \ Den\Ofc, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,075 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 2167018013
- Zillow Home ID: 19942219
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $610-900K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Woodland Hills home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Woodland Hills homes, this home is 3.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 33.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
|5046 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$725K||2||2||2,075|
|5050 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$649K||3||2||1,425|
|5042 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$590K||2||1||1,012|
|5043 Marmol Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$723K||3||2||1,924|
|5049 Marmol Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$832K||3||2||1,700|
|5058 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$659K||3||2||1,436|
|5036 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$793K||3||2||2,147|
|5045 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$874K||3||3||3,072|
|5055 Marmol Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$875K||3||3||2,796|
|5035 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$871K||3||3||3,072|
|5053 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$917K||4||4||3,159|
|21005 San Miguel St Woodland Hills, CA||$723K||3||2||1,595|
|5068 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$730K||4||2||2,191|
|5057 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$931K||4||4||3,260|
|5026 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$923K||6||2.5||3,200|
|5025 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$808K||3||3||2,468|
|5063 Marmol Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$732K||3||2||2,015|
|5191 Marmol Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$733K||2||2||1,970|
|5076 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$680K||3||2||1,759|
|5015 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA||$743K||3||3||1,917|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!