5049 Alabama Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631112 beds, 1 bath, 750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $28,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- Balcony/Deck/Patio/Porch,Washer/Dryer,Hardwood Floors,Gas Stove
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 28070003400
- Zillow Home ID: 2954486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5049 Alabama Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dutchtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 95.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% higher than in Saint Louis, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dutchtown home values.
- 5045 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$96K--11,350
- 5051 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$73K211,173
- 5041 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K--2.52,420
- 5055 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$121K--22,500
- 5055 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$173K422,500
- 5039 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$35K--1855
- 5031 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$76K--1883
- 629 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO--------
- 5201 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K--11,274
- 716 Walsh St MO------567
- 5044 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$57K21975
- 5040 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K221,230
- 5048 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$59KStudio--2,304
- 625 Walsh St Saint Louis, MO$27K11919
- 5038 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$84K311,080
- 5029 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$56K321,144
- 5205 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K--11,300
- 5050 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$62K--22,304
- 5034 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K--11,080
- 5054 Idaho Ave Saint Louis, MO$168K--22,416
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!