505 Beaumont Ave, Baltimore, MD 212124 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,035 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 112 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $169,900
- Price/sqft: $98
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,035 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 5173 015
- Zillow Home ID: 36613687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Beaumont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Winston-Govans market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.4% higher than in Baltimore, and 368.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Winston-Govans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Winston-Govans home values.
- 503 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$200K--12,160
- 507 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$186K--12,063
- 501 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$113K321,853
- 509 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$241K522,475
- 518 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$59K321,400
- 516 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$84K321,152
- 520 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--11,152
- 514 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$54K321,350
- 522 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$68K--11,152
- 512 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$81K321,350
- 524 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$75K--11,152
- 510 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$69K--11,152
- 526 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$75K--11,152
- 508 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$56K--1.51,152
- 528 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$68K321,152
- 506 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$77K421,152
- 511 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$313K42.52,820
- 530 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$68K321,059
- 512 Beaumont Ave Baltimore, MD$62K--1--
- 504 Chateau Ave Baltimore, MD$58K31.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.