- Lot: 5,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,191 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2000 for $935,000
- Price/sqft: $1,015
- MLS #: 81461974
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 230 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Building Type \ Detached, Listing Class \ Residential, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Family Room \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Water \ Public, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Listing Service \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Roof \ Tile, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Style \ Mediterranean, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Flooring \ Granite, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Flooring \ Carpet, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Tub, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Fencing \ Wood, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Bathroom \ Granite, Kitchen \ Hookups - Ice Maker, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Kitchen \ Oven - Gas
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,970 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 062342090
- Zillow Home ID: 15583784
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.68-2.04M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94025 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for Menlo Park as a whole. Among 94025 homes, this home is 24.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% higher than in Menlo Park, and 84.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
|503 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.12M||4||2.5||2,330|
|515 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.23M||2||1||870|
|376 Marmona Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.71M||3||2||1,480|
|370 Marmona Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.39M||3||2||1,110|
|501 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.65M||3||1||1,440|
|347 Barton Pl Menlo Park, CA||$2.04M||3||2.5||2,010|
|520 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.28M||4||3||--|
|343 Barton Pl Menlo Park, CA||$1.43M||2||2||1,130|
|492 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.75M||3||2||1,650|
|510 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.45M||4||3||2,550|
|360 Marmona Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.33M||3||1||980|
|488 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.43M||2||1.5||1,130|
|531 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.42M||3||2||1,190|
|385 Mckendry Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.34M||3||2||980|
|351 Barton Pl Menlo Park, CA||$1.38M||2||1||1,100|
|520 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.37M||4||3||2,548|
|499 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.82M||3||2||1,600|
|356 Marmona Dr Menlo Park, CA||$1.34M||3||1||980|
|482 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$2.6M||3||2||2,350|
|530 Gilbert Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.27M||2||1||980|
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Menlo-Atherton High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!