505 Goodwyn St, Memphis, TN 381114 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
turn of the 20th century, this irresistible residence is now a modern marvel of
architectural excellence. Extensive renovations in 2007 & 2008 included the
addition of many designer features and quality upgrades including refinished
hardwood floors, venetian plaster walls, custom built-ins, extensive molding,
exquisite lighting, brilliant windows with transoms, and solid 2" wood doors
with detailed millwork and decorative pediments. Large, gracious rooms offer
plenty of formal and relaxed living spaces such as the banquet-size dining room,
a sophisticated living room with fireplace, and the generous den showcasing
lovely built-in bookshelves, 2nd fireplace, and a gorgeous display of windows
and French doors opening to the enticing courtyard patio. Be prepared, because
your jaw will drop when you see the phenomenal kitchen laden with custom
designed cabinets, smooth granite countertops, beautiful stone backsplash,
oversized breakfast bar island, high-end stainless steel appliances, plus an
extraordinary wood plank and boxed beam ceiling which compliments the
adjoining breakfast room. Retreat to the sumptuous master suite boasting a
3rd fireplace and adjacent sitting room or nursery loaded with more custom
built-ins and walls of windows with plantation shutters. The luxurious master
bath has a whirlpool tub and separate steam shower accented by lots of granite
and stone, plus heated marble floor. The additional three bedrooms all have
adjoining baths, plus one bedroom has access to an exercise room and large
cedar closet. There is room for all of your hobbies and extra activities in the
spacious upstairs play room. All this and more on a private and secured park-like
setting offering a multitude of entertaining options including a pool, pool
house, covered cooking porch, and stunning blue slate patio. This is your chance
to own a little piece of Memphis history with a fabulous central location!
- Lot: 1.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- 30 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- MLS #: 9924184
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1048 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,362 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 541
- Lot width: 143
- Parcel #: 045036 00005
- Zillow Home ID: 42166338
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Goodwyn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% lower than in Memphis, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values rise more quickly than other regions in Memphis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire home values.
- 487 Goodwyn St Memphis, TN$961K346,234
- 517 Goodwyn St Memphis, TN$1.1M43.56,000
- 469 Goodwyn St Memphis, TN$1.22M43.58,752
- 549 Goodwyn St Memphis, TN$1.19M525,559
- 506 Goodland St Memphis, TN$121K311,399
- 502 Goodland St Memphis, TN$126K211,088
- 510 Goodland St Memphis, TN$152K311,621
- 496 Goodland St Memphis, TN$95K311,000
- 514 Goodland St Memphis, TN$102K21947
- 490 Goodland St Memphis, TN$121K211,052
- 518 Goodland St Memphis, TN$97K21898
- 486 Goodland St Memphis, TN$165K221,871
- 522 Goodland St Memphis, TN$120K21868
- 478 Goodland St Memphis, TN$112K111,000
- 526 Goodland St Memphis, TN$112K21838
- 2939 Midland Ave Memphis, TN$200K433,225
- 476 Goodland St Memphis, TN$148K221,599
- 532 Goodland St Memphis, TN$163K322,023
- 538 Goodland St Memphis, TN$94K311,118
- 514 Goodland St Memphis, TN$101K21947
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!