505 Mcfarland Rd, Norfolk, VA 235053 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great neighborhood, close to shopping, and schools. Lots of families with children.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $173,500
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street
- RV Parking
- Security System
- large storage shed in yard
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 01521300
- Zillow Home ID: 79194055
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Mcfarland Road
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 509 Mcfarland Rd Norfolk, VA$141K321,335
- 501 Mcfarland Rd Norfolk, VA$131K31960
- 527 Marchant Rd # 0 Norfolk, VA$150K------
- 513 Mcfarland Rd Norfolk, VA$143K432,032
- 8104 Simons Dr Norfolk, VA$110K31832
- 8108 Simons Dr Norfolk, VA$127K41960
- 8100 Simons Dr Norfolk, VA$128K31978
- 517 Mcfarland Rd Norfolk, VA$125K31992
- 500 Leonard Rd Norfolk, VA$230K52.52,580
- 519 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$122K31832
- 508 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$111K21864
- 8024 Simons Dr Norfolk, VA$170K321,444
- 512 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$111K31840
- 504 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$140K31960
- 516 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$141K311,224
- 521 Mcfarland Rd Norfolk, VA$139K311,430
- 8020 Simons Dr Norfolk, VA$231K432,118
- 500 Marchant Rd Norfolk, VA$145K31.51,140
- 504 Leonard Rd Norfolk, VA$143K311,048
- 501 Leonard Rd Norfolk, VA$228K432,350
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!