505 Michelle Ct, Newark, DE 197112 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $120,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Loft, Fire Sprinklers
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 08-055.30-218-C0029
- Zillow Home ID: 73032295
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Michelle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in Newark, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
- 508 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$149K23--
- 506 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$136K22--
- 504 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$128K22--
- 502 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$122K11--
- 507 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$139K20.5--
- 503 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$113K22--
- 501 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$121K11--
- 408 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$163K22.5--
- 406 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$139K22--
- 404 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$123K22--
- 402 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$116K11--
- 407 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$165K22.5--
- 405 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$145K22--
- 403 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$124K22--
- 401 Michelle Ct Newark, DE$119K11--
- 2706 Creekside Dr Newark, DE$199K22--
- 2401 Creekside Dr Newark, DE$161K11--
- 2807 Creekside Dr Newark, DE$162K22--
- 2802 Creekside Dr Newark, DE$123K11716
- 2803 Creekside Dr Newark, DE$157K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!