- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
505 S 3rd St, Porter, OK 744542,369 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Heating: Forced air
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,369 sqft
- Parcel #: 730029723
- Zillow Home ID: 22292926
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 S 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Porter market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Porter, and 76.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74454 home values.
- 305 W Dixieland Porter, OK$110K--11,960
- 540 S 3rd St Porter, OK$118K----1,560
- 337 W Dixieland Porter, OK$60K--1580
- 18216 S 397th East Ave Porter, OK$74K----980
- 322 W Dixieland Porter, OK$115K421,330
- 229 W Cresthaven Ave Porter, OK$91K31.51,160
- 2242 W 63rd St N Porter, OK$92K41.51,735
- 4783 Hwy 51 B Porter, OK$80K311,120
- 122 S 3rd St Redbird, OK$93K311,083
- 518 S 4th St Porter, OK----1460
- 113 Rr 1 Tullahassee, OK$83K--2960
- 326 W Cresthaven Ave OK$73K21828
- 331 S 4th St Porter, OK$89K------
- 221 W Dixieland Porter, OK$77K--1.51,520
- 214 W Dixieland Porter, OK$62K--1921
- 209 W Dixieland Porter, OK$76K----1,120
- 309 S 4th St Porter, OK$119K--22,232
- 609th OK$280K--25,771
- 201 W Dixieland Porter, OK$61K11520
- 210 S 2nd St Porter, OK------1,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292