505 S Philip St, Philadelphia, PA 191474 beds, 5 baths, 2,720 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $985,000
- Price/sqft: $362
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,720 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 051047560
- Zillow Home ID: 60321092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 S Philip Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% lower than in Philadelphia, and 76.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
- 507 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$1.74M452,720
- 503 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$1.76M332,516
- 509 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$1.32M43.52,750
- 511 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$2.54M434,045
- 501 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$2.42M434,045
- 509 S Philip St Philadelphia, PA$883K43.52,800
- 212 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$1.33M213,168
- 204 Gaskill St Philadelphia, PA$2.08M453,200
- 210 Gaskill St Philadelphia, PA$2.34M43.52,886
- 224 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$1.25M213,124
- 206 Gaskill St Philadelphia, PA$1.39M442,880
- 214 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$1.12M32.52,650
- 217 Gaskill St Philadelphia, PA$1.84M332,880
- 200 Lombard St # 732 Philadelphia, PA$373K11940
- 200 Lombard St # 704 Philadelphia, PA$327K1--824
- 200 Lombard St # 503 Philadelphia, PA$328K1--824
- 200 Lombard St # 629 Philadelphia, PA$270K11575
- 200 Lombard St # 621 Philadelphia, PA$329K1--839
- 200 Lombard St # 620 Philadelphia, PA$329K1--839
- 216 Lombard St Philadelphia, PA$941K211,804
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.