505 Shrill St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 15 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- MLS #: 561965
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 694 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R0127875
- Zillow Home ID: 79748983
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Shrill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 501 Shrill St Norman, OK$187K321,879
- 509 Shrill St Norman, OK$172K321,663
- 1501 War Bird Dr Norman, OK$131K321,292
- 428 Finch St Norman, OK$205K422,114
- 424 Finch St Norman, OK$190K421,951
- 500 Finch St Norman, OK$188K421,937
- 1517 Kestrel Ct Norman, OK$230K432,274
- 421 Shrill St Norman, OK$170K321,650
- 513 Shrill St Norman, OK$225K422,349
- 420 Finch St Norman, OK$193K421,985
- 1516 Shrill Ct Norman, OK$211K432,082
- 504 Finch St Norman, OK$225K432,320
- 1513 Kestrel Ct Norman, OK$182K421,827
- 417 Shrill St Norman, OK$191K321,975
- 1516 Kestrel Ct Norman, OK$216K322,077
- 517 Shrill St Norman, OK$205K321,827
- 1512 Shrill Ct Norman, OK$200K422,074
- 429 Finch St Norman, OK$193K----2,079
- 508 Finch St Norman, OK$257K42.52,460
- 416 Finch St Norman, OK$185K421,856
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!