505 Tristam Ct, Baltimore, MD 212085 beds, 4 baths, 2,578 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,104 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $442,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,578 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 032300001658
- Zillow Home ID: 36355612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 505 Tristam Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% lower than in Pikesville, and 2.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 21208 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pikesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21208 home values.
- 8912 Grummore Cir Baltimore, MD$417K--3.53,116
- 8925 Grummore Cir Baltimore, MD$426K--32,906
- 507 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD$419K--3.52,930
- 503 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD$425K--33,116
- 504 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD--------
- 502 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD--------
- 510 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD$677K43.54,376
- 512 Tristam Ct Baltimore, MD$665K553,966
- 8900 Grummore Cir Baltimore, MD$396K--2.52,942
- 2 Dinaden Cir # 0 Baltimore, MD$307K332,846
- 4 Dinaden Cir # 4 Baltimore, MD$322K--2.51,892
- 6 Dinaden Cir # 6 Baltimore, MD$370K--2.52,470
- 8 Dinaden Cir # 8 Baltimore, MD$396K--4.52,470
- 1 Dinaden Cir Baltimore, MD$325K--31,798
- 10 Dinaden Cir # 10 Baltimore, MD$329K331,798
- 8910 Grummore Cir Baltimore, MD$410K53.52,672
- 5 Dinaden Cir # 5 Baltimore, MD$360K--2.52,456
- 12 Dinaden Cir # 12 Baltimore, MD$323K--31,798
- 7 Dinaden Cir Baltimore, MD$356K332,312
- 7 Dinaden Cir # 7 Baltimore, MD$369K32.52,312
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.