- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 581 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,725 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $161,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- MLS #: 7144541
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick/Frame, Cooling Source \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Type \ No Cooling, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Heating Source \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Type \ No Heating, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Assigned Space, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Bonus Room, Rooms \ Den, Style \ Ranch, Water/Sewer \ Public Water
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,203 sqft
- Heating: None
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 94
- Parcel #: 1252102019
- Zillow Home ID: 10787069
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $50-72K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29624 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Anderson as a whole. Among 29624 homes, this home is 42.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29624, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Anderson, and 61.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29624 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29624 home values.
|643 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$52K||--||--||1,058|
|636 Woodvale Rd Anderson, SC||$74K||--||--||1,289|
|504 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$51K||--||--||941|
|645 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$59K||--||--||947|
|114 Drake Cir Anderson, SC||$34K||2||2||743|
|746 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$42K||--||--||998|
|646 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$60K||--||--||1,005|
|112 Drake Cir Anderson, SC||$37K||--||--||1,040|
|638 Woodvale Rd Anderson, SC||$75K||--||--||1,245|
|744 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$48K||3||3||916|
|647 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$54K||3||1||991|
|647 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$62K||--||--||921|
|735 Woodmont Cir Anderson, SC||$60K||--||--||1,005|
|110 Drake Cir Anderson, SC||$34K||2||2||789|
|651 Woodmont Circle Anderson, SC||--||3||1.5||1,450|
|312 Hugh St Anderson, SC||$34K||2||2||695|
|603 George Albert Lake Rd Anderson, SC||$34K||--||--||685|
|643 Woodvale Rd Anderson, SC||$64K||--||--||1,200|
|640 Woodvale Rd Anderson, SC||$61K||--||--||956|
|108 Drake Cir Anderson, SC||--||3||1||936|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!