5050 E Garford St APT 222, Long Beach, CA 908153 beds, 2 baths
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Zillow Home ID: 2107348642
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5050 E Garford Street APT 222
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Traffic Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.9% greater than in Long Beach, and 33.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Traffic Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Traffic Circle home values.
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292