5050 NE 5th Ave, Miami, FL 331373 beds, 3 baths, 2,105 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,102 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $575,000
- Price/sqft: $273
- Parking: 1 space, 132 sqft
- Living room,Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,105 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0132190060010
- Zillow Home ID: 43829943
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5050 Ne 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Eastside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 87.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 149.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Eastside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Eastside home values.
- 485 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$799K322,160
- 480 NE 51st St Miami, FL$876K32.52,857
- 470 NE 51st St Miami, FL$926K332,077
- 475 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$532K321,943
- 494 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$433K32--
- 494 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$412K322,139
- 494 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$417K322,139
- 5025 NE 5th Ave Miami, FL$446K321,850
- 494 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$765K322,139
- 484 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$695K331,808
- 498 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$546K322,110
- 500 NE 51st St Miami, FL$685K322,052
- 450 NE 51st St Oakland Park, FL$299K321,050
- 450 NE 51st St Miami, FL$519K221,548
- 474 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$639K331,969
- 500 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$789K32.52,120
- 465 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$444K331,508
- 465 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$382K431,508
- 521 NE 50th Ter Miami, FL$713K322,264
- 5100 NE 5th Ave Miami, FL$480K3--2,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!