5052 Hallet Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89122
Sold on 11/25/13: $103,800
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,850 sq ft
- Lot:6,098 sqft
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Nov 2013 for $103,800
- Heating Type:Forced air
4bedrooms 3bathrooms with separate building in the back yard !
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I also have more pictures in my Photobucket account and can send you the link so you can view them.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringLaminate, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Featuresseperate building in the backyard
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Pantry
- Construction Quality4.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow106
- Elementary SchoolUllom J M, Ullom J M
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete
- Garage Size580
- High SchoolChaparral
- Last Remodel Year1962
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width60
- Middle SchoolCortney Francis
- Parcel #16121311078
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID7064265
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$119,164||$111K – $130K||+$655||$64||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,075/mo||$882 – $1.4K/mo||-$20||$0.58||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Whitney home values will increase 13.1% next year, compared to a 7.3% increase for Las Vegas as a whole. Among Whitney homes, this home is valued 4.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 33.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitney market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 77.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.4% higher than in Las Vegas, and 273.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
Neighborhood for 5052 Hallet Drive
- 5044 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$68K32.01,097
- 5060 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$118K32.01,839
- 5053 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$69K21.01,104
- 5045 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K32.01,269
- 5061 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$64K21.0984
- 5034 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$79K32.01,280
- 5068 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K32.01,280
- 5053 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$114K32.01,616
- 5045 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$79K32.01,312
- 5035 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$115K42.01,641
- 5069 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$104K32.01,280
- 5061 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$125K32.01,862
- 5035 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$78K32.01,280
- 5076 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K32.01,280
- 5069 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$78K32.01,280
- 5026 Hallet Dr Las Vegas, NV$123K42.01,975
- 5077 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$101K31.01,280
- 5027 Sun Valley Dr Las Vegas, NV$93K31.01,280
- 5052 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$124K42.01,848
- 5044 Newton Dr Las Vegas, NV$85K32.01,305
Nearby Schools in Las Vegas
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005