- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $405,200
- Price/sqft: $149
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 501 - 2, Approx SqFt Range \ 750, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 24, Apx Lot Size Range \ 18, Architecture \ Spanish, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Elementary School \ Sequoya, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy/Green Feature \ Load Controller, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ Water Softener Lease, Features \ Wet Bar(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Chaparral High, High School Dist # \ 048 - Scottsdale Unified District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Cocopah, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Foam, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,728 sqft
- Parcel #: 16752110
- Zillow Home ID: 7826400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $389-759K.
Market guideZillow predicts Paradise Valley home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Paradise Valley homes, this home is valued 111.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% less than in Phoenix, and 46.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Valley home values.
|5047 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$756K||5||4||3,382|
|5046 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$616K||4||3||2,645|
|5066 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$538K||4||2||2,700|
|5059 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$690K||5||3.5||3,485|
|5065 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$602K||--||2.75||2,848|
|5055 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$565K||--||3.75||2,743|
|5037 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$499K||--||2.75||2,407|
|5069 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$619K||--||4||3,235|
|5045 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$594K||--||3.75||2,952|
|5038 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$635K||5||3||3,369|
|5074 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$445K||--||2.5||2,012|
|5048 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$625K||5||2.75||3,100|
|5069 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$715K||--||4||3,770|
|5060 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$448K||--||2.5||2,012|
|5038 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$565K||--||3.75||2,628|
|5064 E Yucca St Scottsdale, AZ||$490K||4||2.75||2,900|
|5064 E Yucca St Scottsdale, AZ||$584K||4||2.75||2,900|
|5054 E Yucca St Scottsdale, AZ||$562K||--||3.75||2,743|
|5025 E Oakhurst Way Scottsdale, AZ||$589K||4||3||3,000|
|5075 E Cholla St Scottsdale, AZ||$542K||--||2.75||2,640|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!