- Lot: 9,365 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 452 days on Zillow
- Views: 10,234 all time views
- 49 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $600
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1990 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 14009503
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Other
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Amenities \ Security Lighting, Amenities \ Workshop/Hobby Area, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Architecture \ Colonial, Architecture \ Historic, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ Full, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Maids Quarters, Construction \ Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Full Masonry, Heat Source \ Gas, Heating \ Radiator(s), Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ Center Hall Plan, Interior Decor \ Historic/Period Mlwk, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Lot Description \ Backs to Open Grnd, Lot Description \ Fencing, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ High Spd Connection, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Carriage House, Parking Description \ Off Street, Parking Description \ Workshp/Storage Area, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Community, Special Areas \ Bonus Room, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Special Areas \ Library/Den, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ 3+ Story, Transaction Broker \ 2.5, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Gas, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Pocket Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Sliding Glass Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Windows
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,469 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1905
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 49070202300
- Zillow Home ID: 2989491
Explore this home in 3D
- Navigate through hallways and rooms
- View a "dollhouse" view of the floorplan
- The most immersive way to view a home
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $485-911K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central West End home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% increase for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Central West End homes, this home is 215.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
|5062 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$622K||--||2||3,669|
|5066 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$682K||--||3.5||4,248|
|5048 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$652K||5||7||3,381|
|5070 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$681K||--||3.5||4,284|
|5044 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$736K||--||3.5||4,166|
|5057 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|5051 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|5065 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|5069 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$531K||--||4||3,228|
|5057 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$671K||--||3||4,221|
|5063 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$631K||--||3.5||3,037|
|5076 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$698K||--||2.5||4,680|
|5038 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$618K||--||2.5||3,708|
|5053 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$685K||--||2.5||4,180|
|5067 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$633K||--||3.5||3,133|
|5073 Waterman Blvd Saint Louis, MO||$536K||--||3||3,369|
|5071 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$959K||5||3.5||4,600|
|5045 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$804K||5||4||4,466|
|5032 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$708K||--||3.5||4,293|
|5082 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO||$605K||--||2.5||3,213|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!