- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5057 N Neva Ave, Chicago, IL 606563 beds, 2 baths, 1,088 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,351 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2006 for $350,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- TURN KEY! FINISHED LOWER LEVEL WITH OFFICE, FAMILY ROOM, LAUNDRY & BATH
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Parcel #: 13073110380000
- Zillow Home ID: 3631201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5057 N Neva Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Big Oaks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.8% lower than in Chicago, and 628.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Big Oaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Big Oaks home values.
- 5053 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$304K321,074
- 5049 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$307K--2.52,168
- 5101 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$320K--11,089
- 5045 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$306K--1.51,088
- 5105 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$334K--11,092
- 5041 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$329K--1.51,088
- 5056 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$269K--1.51,074
- 5109 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$301K311,104
- 5052 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$300K321,088
- 5048 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$416K--21,979
- 5037 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$231K--1.51,088
- 5044 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$390K432,400
- 5100 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$324K321,092
- 5113 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$294K--22,178
- 5040 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$401K532,100
- 5033 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$313K--11,088
- 5104 N Mont Clare Ave Chicago, IL$232K--11,089
- 5056 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$269K--11,089
- 5052 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$326K--11,092
- 5048 N Neva Ave Chicago, IL$369K--11,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.