- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5058 Butterfield Rd, Hillside, IL 601624 beds, 3 baths, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 15182010270000
- Zillow Home ID: 3771001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5058 Butterfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60162 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% greater than in Hillside, and 617.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60162 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hillside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60162 home values.
- 5060 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$190K--21,481
- 5054 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$141K--1774
- 5102 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$140K--11,062
- 5050 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$187KStudio--1,375
- 5061 Madison St Hillside, IL$132K--1992
- 5057 Madison St Hillside, IL$149K--11,303
- 5101 Madison St Hillside, IL$127K--11,100
- 5106 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$160K--11,562
- 5051 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$133K--11,136
- 5057 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$122K31.5962
- 5109 Madison St Hillside, IL$159K--11,388
- 5061 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$133K--11,250
- 5049 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$83K--1962
- 5043 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$155K--1.51,350
- Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$83K--1962
- 5039 Madison St Hillside, IL$161K--1972
- Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$169K--1.51,222
- 5038 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$144K--2850
- 5103 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$63K------
- 5114 Butterfield Rd Hillside, IL$169K--1.51,222
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.