506 Groff Ct NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,674 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,481 sqft
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $686,000
- Price/sqft: $410
- Fenced Yard
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Parcel #: 0779 0177
- Zillow Home ID: 414576
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 Groff Court Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% less than in Washington, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 504 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$744K32.51,674
- 508 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$786K32.51,674
- 502 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$827K32.51,674
- 500 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$791K32.51,600
- 516 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$481K21672
- 514 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$439K11672
- 518 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$452K21672
- 512 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$445K21672
- 520 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$454K21672
- 503 Groff Ct NE Washington, DC$739K32.51,920
- 315 F St NE Washington, DC$793K111,000
- 313 F St NE Washington, DC$857K53.51,788
- 317 F St NE Washington, DC$683K11700
- 311 F St NE Washington, DC$906K32.52,086
- 523 3rd St NE Washington, DC$669K321,468
- 521 3rd St NE Washington, DC$921K22.52,204
- 319 F St NE Washington, DC$713K321,598
- 525 3rd St NE Washington, DC$689K32.51,468
- 519 3rd St NE Washington, DC$857K31.51,528
- F St NE Washington, DC$624K31.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.