- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
506 Langley St, Fall River, MA 027204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,554 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $275,000
- Finished basement, 571 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,554 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0R-03 B:0000 L:0034
- Zillow Home ID: 55986420
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 Langley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02720 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.1% lower than in Fall River, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
- 61 Nichols St Fall River, MA$219K211,528
- 526 Langley St Fall River, MA$169K21.5966
- 85 Nichols St Fall River, MA$212K32.53,022
- 521 Langley St Fall River, MA$216K32.53,062
- 90 Nichols St Fall River, MA$296K64.54,685
- 341 Woodlawn St Fall River, MA$228K421,434
- 548 Langley St Fall River, MA$195K312,100
- 476 Langley St Fall River, MA$230K22.51,849
- 392 Woodlawn St Fall River, MA$220K321,446
- 107 Nichols St Fall River, MA$234K31.52,951
- 315 Woodlawn St Fall River, MA$220K31.51,476
- 1615 Robeson St Fall River, MA$184K422,462
- 1625 Robeson St Fall River, MA$199K42.53,038
- 543 Langley St Fall River, MA$199K31.52,093
- 175 Albany St Fall River, MA$246K322,400
- 315 Oakland St Fall River, MA$262K32.53,241
- 215 Albany St Fall River, MA$224K31.51,663
- 328 Oakland St Fall River, MA$300K321,700
- 473 Langley St Fall River, MA$192K322,024
- 574 Langley St Fall River, MA$303K322,307
Nearby Schools in Fall River
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.