506 N 3rd Ave, Purcell, OK 730803 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,235 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The 15 x 13 Living Room has a cathedral ceiling and a spiral staircase that leads to a 11.5 x 18 loft Bedroom with a 5 x 7 half bath. The 12 x 13 Dining Room is open to the Living Room and the 14 x 9 Kitchen that has a Breakfast bar with a prep sink.
The new stainless steel refrigerator and microwave have their own enclosures and remain with the house, as well as the dishwasher, range and disposal. The updated kitchen cabinets boast plenty of storage space, but there is even more food storage in the 14.5 x 6.5 attached utility room that has new built-in pantry cabinets and the floors are tiled just like the kitchen. The new Washer and Dryer also remain with the house and have new shelving built around them for storing your laundry supplies and a hanging rod for coats and hanging clothes right out of the dryer.
To the other side of the kitchen is a 6 x 4 hallway that leads to a 13.5 x 11.5 Bedroom/Study with a built-in oak Wardrobe with drawers. It even has a wide, matching oak shelf that surrounds the whole room 3.5 down from the 10.5 ceilings that is great for books or even a miniature train track. Between this room and the kitchen is a full bath with transom windows on the hall end and a half round window on the other end above the tub/shower with a curved curtain rod that, along with the 10.5 ceilings and creamy-colored, textured walls, adds a bright and airy feeling. The sink is stainless steel on a granite top. Like the LR, DR and BR floors, the bathroom also boasts golden oak hardwood floors.
The third bedroom, accessed through double doors just off the Dining Room, is 13 x 14; large enough for a California King Sized bed and oversized furniture. Its large picture window is rounded at the top, and the high, tray ceiling has a fan in the center and recessed lights in the soffits. There are also recessed lights throughout the LR, DR, Kitchen and even the outside soffits at the front of the house. The walls of the whole house have been repaired, textured and painted in modern, soft colors and the lighting has also been updated. Whether you are looking for a cute starter house, wanting to downsize to something more manageable, or just looking for investment property to rent out, you can not go wrong with this perfect little jewel just one mile from the Purcell hospital and easy access to the interstate where you can be in several surrounding cities within minutes.
The owners have another house and land in Elmore City that they are ready to return to. They can transfer the homeowners warranty to you and be out of this one within just a few days notice. Price comparisons can not be adequately made with age and square footage; there have been too many updates and the visual appeal is one that is hard to match.
The public records show it at 1,104 but it is now 1,235 heated and cooled square feet. Zillow does their zestimates using the information supplied to them by the public records which are not current on this house due to all of the recent updates. The public records will be updated when the house is sold and the new information is sent to them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 276 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Underground Storm Shelter
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,235 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: PURC00070008000002
- Zillow Home ID: 53263709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 N 3rd Avenue
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 514 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$195K31.52,027
- 217 W Madison St Purcell, OK$189K421,888
- 522 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$87K211,199
- 505 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$163K31.51,745
- 420 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$87K311,546
- 215 W Madison St Purcell, OK$82K321,100
- 418 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$95K211,596
- 220 W Madison St Purcell, OK$76K211,038
- 303 W Truman Pl Purcell, OK$179K521,761
- 306 W Madison St Purcell, OK$97K31.51,374
- 210 W Madison St Purcell, OK$222K322,031
- 528 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$73K311,170
- 416 N 3rd Ave Purcell, OK$81K21696
- 305 W Madison St Purcell, OK$93K311,260
- 503 N 2nd Ave Purcell, OK$67K211,045
- 509 N 2nd Ave Purcell, OK$70K311,154
- 208 W Madison St Purcell, OK$60K21960
- 300 W Monroe St Purcell, OK$102K31.51,460
- 308 W Madison St Purcell, OK$72K211,064
- 507 N 2nd Ave Purcell, OK$74K211,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.