506 Oakridge Ave, Fayetteville, NC 283056 beds, 4 baths, 4,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,001 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0437070737
- Zillow Home ID: 53665604
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 Oakridge Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28305 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.6% less than in Fayetteville, and 13.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 28305 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28305 home values.
- 508 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$226K321,822
- 412 Oakridge Ave APT 1 Fayetteville, NC$134K11900
- 501 Lambert St Fayetteville, NC$146K221,100
- 524 Lambert St Fayetteville, NC$167K221,050
- 505 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$165K221,250
- 501 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$368K32.53,806
- 509 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$277K632,986
- 520 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$447K16106,102
- 1114 W Rowan St Fayetteville, NC$156K632,186
- 411 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$286K322,578
- 1118 W Rowan St Fayetteville, NC$160K442,252
- 513 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$321K342,401
- 1110 W Rowan St Fayetteville, NC$289K844,088
- 409 Oakridge Ave Fayetteville, NC$136K331,685
- 409 Rollingwood Cir Fayetteville, NC$126K311,099
- 407 Rollingwood Cir Fayetteville, NC$129K31.51,596
- 417 Rollingwood Cir Fayetteville, NC$168K531,649
- 1201 Haymount Ct Fayetteville, NC$182K321,663
- 413 Rollingwood Cir Fayetteville, NC$159K421,134
- 1208 Hilltop Ave Fayetteville, NC--311,245
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.