506 S Cloverdale St, Seattle, WA 98108Studio, 3,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,002 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $269,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,322 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 7883600840
- Zillow Home ID: 49064996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 S Cloverdale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Seattle, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Park home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
650 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 1931
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 502 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$451K----3,320
- 505 S Cloverdale St APT A Seattle, WA$202K11.25750
- 505 S Cloverdale St APT D Seattle, WA$227K11.25680
- 505 S Cloverdale St APT B Seattle, WA$214K11680
- 505C S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$267K22750
- 505D S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$266K11.5750
- 503 S Cloverdale St # B Seattle, WA$243K11--
- 503 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$265K11.5750
- 505 S Cloverdale St APT C Seattle, WA$267K21.251,120
- 505 S Cloverdale St APT A Seattle, WA$218K11.25680
- 501 S Cloverdale St APT C Seattle, WA$268K21.251,120
- 513 S Sullivan St Seattle, WA--------
- 517 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$774K----5,120
- 501 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$184K11.25750
- 501 E S Cloverdale St WA$228K11.25750
- 523 S Sullivan St Seattle, WA$368K21880
- 524 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$454K----3,320
- 8604 5th Ave S Seattle, WA$259K11--
- 523 S Cloverdale St Seattle, WA$389K311,340
- 527 S Sullivan St Seattle, WA$443KStudio22,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.