506 South St, Elgin, IL 601234 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $60,000
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0614379016
- Zillow Home ID: 4633585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 506 South Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Elgin, and 1150.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 514 South St Elgin, IL$132K321,380
- 502 South St Elgin, IL$124K------
- 58 Vine St Elgin, IL$111K------
- 516 South St Elgin, IL$151K411,598
- 52 Vine St Elgin, IL$102K------
- 509 Van St Elgin, IL$125K3----
- 515 Van St Elgin, IL$115K21900
- 509 South St Elgin, IL$173K5--2,415
- 468 South St Elgin, IL$143K------
- 515 South St Elgin, IL$154K------
- 519 Van St APT 1 Elgin, IL$147K53.5--
- 57 Vine St Elgin, IL$122K------
- 518 South St Elgin, IL$206K31--
- 473 South St Elgin, IL$91K422,316
- 53 Vine St Elgin, IL$117K------
- 521 South St Elgin, IL$135K------
- 47 Vine St Elgin, IL$135K------
- 462 South St Elgin, IL$156K------
- 469 South St Elgin, IL$85K------
- 527 South St Elgin, IL$128K421,652
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.