- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5061 Miami St, Saint Louis, MO 631391 bath, 1,237 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,035 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,237 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 60790003300
- Zillow Home ID: 3022187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5061 Miami Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hampton market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57% less than in Saint Louis, and 47.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Hampton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hampton home values.
- 5065 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$142K--11,281
- 5059 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$120K--11,171
- 5055 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$152K--22,602
- 5069 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$191K321,862
- 5062 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$202K--43,362
- 5071 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$173K--43,612
- 5051 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$148K--43,324
- 5066 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$204K--43,362
- 5056 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$167K--43,688
- 5058 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$125K--11,092
- 5056 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$123K--11,080
- 5064 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$144K--11,293
- 5070 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$197K--43,362
- 5052 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K--43,888
- 5052 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$215K--43,312
- 5047 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$136K--11,291
- 5068 Miami St Saint Louis, MO$93K--21,369
- Miami St Saint Louis, MO$123K--2912
- 3534 Brannon Ave Saint Louis, MO$157K--43,066
- 5046 Oleatha Ave Saint Louis, MO$194KStudio--3,132
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.