5064 Henderson St, Los Angeles, CA 90032
Sold on 5/21/12: $325,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,300 sq ft
- Lot:6,340 sqft
- Year Built:1944
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $325,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow660
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20690612
- Last Remodel Year1952
- Lot Depth126
- Parcel #5307019030
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$455,217||$423K – $487K||+$1,725||$350||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,150/mo||$1.8K – $2.4K/mo||-$5||$1.65||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts El Sereno home values will rise 8.5% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among El Sereno homes, this home is valued 20.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 33.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20% greater than in Los Angeles, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
Neighborhood for 5064 Henderson Street
- 5060 Henderson St Los Angeles, CA$391K21.01,052
- 4232 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$455K52.01,080
- 4249 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$501K32.01,346
- 4242 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$640K53.02,348
- 4224 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$738K43.02,508
- 4300 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$414K32.01,215
- 4231 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$753K66.02,880
- 5063 Henderson St Los Angeles, CA$413K11.01,136
- 4301 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$556K22.01,722
- 4222 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$736K43.02,508
- 4306 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$495K32.01,679
- 4223 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$336K11.0568
- Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$356K21.0728
- 4307 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$584K22.01,794
- 4305 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.05M32.52,797
- 4219 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$429K21.0988
- 4314 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$473K32.01,421
- 4231 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$397K21.01,104
- 4315 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$429K32.01,131
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005