- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5064 Henderson St, Los Angeles, CA 900323 beds, 2 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,340 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Last sold: May 2012 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 126
- Parcel #: 5307019030
- Zillow Home ID: 20690612
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5064 Henderson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the El Sereno market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.7% higher than in Los Angeles, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent El Sereno home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or El Sereno home values.
- 5060 Henderson St Los Angeles, CA$347K211,052
- 4232 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$406K521,080
- 4249 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$437K321,346
- 4242 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$507K532,348
- 4224 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$999K432,508
- 4300 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$361K321,215
- 4231 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$616K662,880
- 5063 Henderson St Los Angeles, CA$417K111,136
- 4301 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$475K221,722
- 4222 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$964K432,508
- 4306 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$472K321,679
- 4223 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$326K11568
- 4307 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$568K221,794
- 4305 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.12M32.52,797
- 4219 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$417K21988
- 4314 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$447K321,421
- 4231 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$384K211,104
- 4315 Van Horne Ave Los Angeles, CA$397K321,131
- 4225 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA$351K21654
- 4333 Portola Ave Los Angeles, CA------11,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!